1) This sweatshirt is kind of amazing:
2) I've had a headache all morning because I accidentally pressed the spritzer on a perfume bottle while cleaning it. Looks like I'm more allergic to perfume than ever which sucks, because I do love perfume bottles so much.
3) We are back to eating overnight oatmeal for breakfast, and I don't know if I've changed a lot in a year or what, but it was so delicious today! I made maple blueberry oats with golden flax seeds and the cereal itself was just the perfect texture, with a gentle sweetness from just a touch of syrup, an unexpected nutty bitterness from the flax, and continuous bursts of tart brightness from the berries, which had that shiny, stretched, thin-skinned fullness that blueberries get when you heat them up a little. It was so nice.
4) After several years of use the handle of my leaf umbrella is slightly bent. I am quite happy to see that the same model is still being sold. Rainy days are much more fun if you can pretend to be Totoro!
5) I somehow missed The Weatherman by Gregory Alan Isakov when it came out in 2013. I'm making up for lost time by listening to this lullingly gorgeous album over and over. What a perfect winter record! You can stream it on Spotify here.