Things that have happened in our home during the past week:
- our silverware drawer broke
- Patrick flushed a scrubber sponge down the toilet and it got stuck
- I broke a glass prep bowl while emptying the dishwasher
- Patrick's car flashed a dazzling variety of warning signals after we drove over a weird hump
- I somehow knocked my DSLR into the corner of a living room speaker as I was strolling into the kitchen and it flew out of my hand, bounced twice on the hardwood floor and slid into a corner
- I spilled an entire glass of water all over our coffee table books and my daily planner (this spill is barely remarkable because I knock over a glass of water at least twice a week.)
This is an exceptionally clumsy week, even for me, Queen Klutz. I'm hoping we're just getting everything out of our systems and that the rest of 2015 will be less accident-prone. I'd rather not replace half of our belongings this year, thank you very much.