NaBloPoMo Day 3 - Tell us five interesting things about yourself:
- For a very brief period when I was in fourth grade, I had a habit of eating small corner pieces of lined school paper.
- I've never really liked any place I've ever lived. I'm getting more and more okay with that every year.
- I make a killer bread pudding. It is an apple croissant pudding, based off a recipe from a now-defunct restaurant in Boise, Idaho. It is horiffically unhealthy; so much so that I only make it once a year, for Thanksgiving dessert.
- I am pretty relaxed when it comes to games and sports, like the opposite of competitive. I don't want to finish last, but it honestly stresses me out a little if I'm winning at something. Especially if I'm winning by a lot and/or the other players are super competitive.
- I still haven't legally changed my last name after my wedding. I still haven't decided whether I want to or not.