Lads and fellas, it's that time of year again. Summer Mix 2013 is here, hot off the presses. I wanted to make a streaming playlist here for you but apparently a couple of these tracks aren't in the archives of our favorite music services.
I've had a pretty rough few weeks in that "every day is a ridiculously stupid struggle to get through" and I can't stress how much music has kept me in the fight. Even a week ago the frustration and simple work invovled with trying to put this playlist together would've made me want to flee the planet. But today it's all good, and I say yay for that. Plus, look at this thing. CHVRCHES into Lorde into M.I.A.??!? Live fast, die young - it's fucking ridiculous, I tell you.
So download the mix, press play, turn it up and get ready for your moment in the sun.
- The Hood Internet – Usher x Rick Ross x Santigold: | See Youth
- Robin Thicke ft. TI and Pharrell – Blurred Lines
- Anni Rossi – Are You That Somebody (Aaliyah Cover)
- Mayer Hawthorne ft. Jessie Ware – Her Favorite Song
- CHVRCHES – Gun
- Lorde – Royals
- M.I.A. – Bad Girls
- Empire Of The Sun – Alive
- Mariah Carey Ft Miguel – Beautiful
- Rogue Wave – College
- Milky Chance – Flashed Junk Mind
- Majical Cloudz – Childhood's End
- Queens Of The Stone Age – The Vampyre of Time and Memory
- The Lone Bellow – Teach Me To Know